Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shakeology Cleanse


Hello People!
So I have been hearing about this Shakeology cleanse and I HAD to know what it was about. So what did I do...yep you guessed it, I googled it!! I found a lot of different variations of the cleanse, so I kind of "tweaked" it to work for me.




I started Monday morning with my Chocolate Shakeology, banana and 1 tblsp of natural peanut butter. I made a double batch, I had one for breakfast and the other for lunch. I also had an apple for each snack throughout the day. For dinner I had a piece of fish (about 5 oz.) and a nice big salad. After reading more about the cleanse I realized that I should have only had the Shakeology with water...so the next couple of days I had them that way. Now everything I read called for 3 shakes, but I only did too...never felt hungry after dinner.

Let me tell you...I have never felt better!! I feel lighter, more energetic and much healthier!! I never felt too hungry during the day! I still had the energy to complete my workouts and everything. This is the best cleanse that I have done...I've done a couple of others in the past. It gives you the right boost you need. Oh and did I mention I lost 3lbs, as well!! BONUS!!!

I think that I will do the cleanse at the end of every month, to jump start the next month!! Now I can get ready to start eating clean again...and just sit back and watch the weight come off!!

Are you with me?? Learn more about the benefits of Shakeology by clicking here!

Until next time...
Bring it!!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment